Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Got Milk? Baby Shower

It seems baby season is upon my friends and I and I am LOVING it!
What's cuter than bedazzled onesies, cuddly stuffed animals, and miniature baby shoes??
...A baby shower that goes moo! 

My friend was expecting a sweet baby girl and I absolutely fell in love with the idea of doing a pink cow print baby shower.  I even had a darling cow outfit from little Audrey's baby shower that lended itself perfectly to the theme.

For the backdrop, I made this cute picket fence out of poster board.

Recycled baby food jars were used as mini milk jugs, and scrapbook strips added an extra ounce of adorable.


The little details were the most fun...



Ok, I had no idea cow print ribbon was so hard to find, but look how perfect the diaper cake came out!

It was such a fun baby shower, and kid-friendly too!
Now, I can't wait to get my snuggles when her little bundle of joy arrives:)

XOXO,
Bella C

Interested in booking your next event with Bella C? Go to www.bellacparties.com for more info and pricing details!

**Serving PDX and surrounding cities**






1 comment:

  1. Such a delightful and unique baby shower theme! The "Got Milk? Baby Shower" post is filled with creativity and charm. The attention to detail, from bedazzled onesies to the adorable cow print theme, is truly commendable. Thanks for sharing this lovely celebration! Also, if you're planning another baby shower, you might find valuable insights in article about when to send out baby shower invites. Check it out for some helpful tips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...