Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lion King Birthday

Oh how I love the season of summer birthdays! Between my oldest daughter, my mom, my aunt, my brother-in-law, and my niece, the first two weeks of August are PACKED.  But let's be honest, it's the kiddos' parties that are really fun;)  While Little Fashionista settled on a Brave theme, Miss Sparklepants opted for Lion King and the result was simply RAWR-some!

The food table!



Another fabulous cake, courtesy of Diane Anderson.

"Cub Cups": Cubed ham and cheese

"Bugs on a Log": Celery sticks with cream cheese, ranch, and sunflower seeds (in light of Little Fashionista's peanut allergy)

"Tiger Tails": Cheese puffs

"Jungle Vines": Sour punch straws

"Grub": Crumbled chocolate muffin and gummy worms

"Zebra Cakes":

"Jungle Juice"

"Watering Hole"

Miss Sparklepants' birthday chair!

Jungle Swing

"Paw Print Cookies"

Color Station

Lion Favor Bags

And that concludes this year's summer birthday palooza! We definitely ended with a bang...er...RAWR!

Let me know what you thought in the comments below!

XOXO,
Bella C

Interested in booking your next event with Bella C? Go to www.bellacparties.com for more info and pricing details!

**Serving PDX and surrounding cities**






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...