Saturday, June 28, 2014

LORAX Graduation Party

Graduation parties are usually pretty cookie-cutter.  You've got your school colored streamers, grad cap cutouts, and some good ol' fashioned punch. Don't get me wrong.  There is nothing wrong with cookie cutter.  I've seen some parties that are pretty cute, actually.  But it's just not me.  So when I get to work with someone who is just as outside the box as myself, I go wild;)

But what does one do for a graduate who's imagination is as big as the sun, and who's passion lies in sustainability? Sure, we could go the cookie cutter route....

Unless...

Oh yes, we went the Lorax route, and it was oh so fun! From truffela trees, to all-you-could-need Thneeds, this party stretched my imagination in the best possible way. Check it out!



XOXO,
Bella C

Interested in booking your next event with Bella C? Go to www.bellacparties.com for more info and pricing!

**Serving PDX and surrounding cities**

VENDOR CREDITS:
Cake and Cupcakes: Desserts by Diane
Crochet Lorax Plush: Amber M.

11 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...