Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tiffany & Co. Baby Shower

When I found out I was having another little girl, I immediately started planning the baby shower.  Yes, I know...I should have been buying diapers and stocking up on bibs, but really, this seemed like more fun;) It should come as no surprise to those of you who know me, that I immediately took to my obsession with Breakfast at Tiffany's and went for a "Baby & Co." baby shower.  Since the due date was Christmas day, I also wanted to incorporate Christmas elements and the result is my designer winter wonderland!


The Centerpieces

My maternity photos, courtesy of Photography by A. Leigh

The fab diaper cake from my even more fabulous sis!

The favors (color off in pic) and party game...Guess how many M&Ms are in the bowl and win an ornament from Tiffany & Co.!

Tiffany Blue cupcakes, adorned with edible pearls-Courtesy of Desserts by Diane

And there you have my own fun twist on the baby blues.

Keep the party going, and subscribe to my blog! Or better yet, book a party with me! 

XOXO,
Bella C





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...